LETS COLOR: THE VALSPAR WAY
Valspar wants you to love your color! I love my color and I love Valspar. Not only are they easy to love because of their bright and bold colors but they also featured me at this years’ Design on a Dime event that raised money for Housing Works.
Here’s the link:(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCb_ePexs9c)
You watched it, now read it. It’s true what they say, you can always change color. So how do you chose? Here’s a share from House Beautiful:
WHAT DOES IT MEAN:
1. Red: Risk-taker: energetic, passionate
2. Orange: Happy, loyal, takes each day as it comes.
3. Yellow: Cheerful, charming, magnetic, intelligent, confident, and creative.
4. Green: Grounded, logical, rarely judgmental.
5. Blue: Optimistic, empathetic, flexible, patient, devoted.
6. Indigo: Intuitive, sensitive, curious with a great lust for life.
7. Violet: Intense, wise, loving, generous, sentimental, and artistic.
I am all about sharing what I know and the big goal is to write a book:
FOR THPOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY JUMPED ON BOARD. THANKS! & ONE LOVE
Also, a big thank you to those who have already funded RocketHub! Hope you are enjoying your new gifts!
#rockawaypr.com, mitchkidd, #carterrose, marilyn, markgajowski, susanjensensmith, peteralexander, juanperez, shawnazelnick,paisleydemby,pamelapellegeini,melalvarez,wendymendez,gingermichel,finolahurley,lindseywieber, joannakim, drrogerbays, nicklomangino,richgranoff,carolineweister, annhorton,
If you’re interested in checking out my story go to http://www.rockethub.com/profiles/88630-samantha-knapp
Throw just $10 my way and help support my dream of sharing my design ideas with the world!